users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: RE: Problem with Glassfish Transport SSL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:13:02 PST

I found the answer to the problem that I was having. I read through some forums and found a guy having the same problem and he mentioned that he had read of a Netbeans / GF bug with SSL and he installed and Netbeans 5.5 which uses the Sun Java Application Server, ran his code and it worked perfectly. So, I did the same thing and magically it worked. The bug was already filed, and he had a link to it in the forum (which I have now lost that link) but according to the ticket, it was a fix that they were planning for Netbeans 7.

So, if you are having trouble with SSL and Netbeans / GF, give NB 5.5 a try.

Thanks to miroslav777 and Alex for posting some helpful information!

Ben
[Message sent by forum member 'rem2500' (rem2500)]