users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 403 access denied error when switching from localhost to machine IP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 00:02:09 PST

Nothing in the server logs, the web application seems to work fine when I default the domain to file-realm, (localhost, IP both work). The original issue I see when switching to a custom-realm that authenticates users against credentials in the database. I revised the code as per http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3672/beabs?l=en&a=view&q=appservrealm but I've obviously missed something out. I will investigate further into the root cause. Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'achugh' (achugh)]