users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Solaris Realm Authentication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 08:06:07 PST

Yeah,

I've got all that by default. The problems is somewhere in my web.xml and sun-web.xml config. I'm just trying to do:

    <login-config>
        <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
        <realm-name>solaris</realm-name>
    </login-config>

solaris maps to the JAAS Context: solarisRealm. I guess I'm a bit confused on how to configure the security-role and security-role-mapping.

I'm running my instance as root, but I do have a modified pam.conf. I might put it back to the default to see if that breaks JAAS.
[Message sent by forum member 'acehlis' (acehlis)]