users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Service Wrapper over RMI call

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 03:21:53 PST

> I have updated glassfish centralize keystore.jks and
> cacerts.jks with the application keystore. However, i
> am still getting this error. Please advise.

How did you do this. Did you overwrite the glassfish keystore.jks and cacerts.jks with the application ones ?.

If so then you have to ensure two things :

1. Make sure the password for the keystore and truststore matches the GlassFish master password
2. Make sure the Keystore has a certificate whose CN matches the hostname of the host on which glassfish is running (otherwise you will see an SSL setup failure).

If you are looking for SSL WebService the following Tip will help you : http://java.sun.com/developer/EJTechTips/2006/tt0527.html
[Message sent by forum member 'kumarjayanti' (kumarjayanti)]