users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Opening/Integrating MySQL with glassfish when I start My GlassFish Serv

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 02:26:21 PST

Right now, I am not starting/stopping mysql db from batch file, because I don't know how to do that. So, I want to know that how to do that.

I have created Pool, and the configuration for this is as shown below;

General Setting :
Name: userDefinedConnectionPool
Datasource Classname: com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlConnectionPoolDataSource
Resource Type: javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource

Pool Setting :
Initial and Minimum Pool Size: 8
Maximum Pool Size: 32
Pool Resize Quantity: 2
Idle Timeout: 300
Max Wait Time: 60000

Connection Validation :
Connection Validation: Not required
Validation Method: auto-commit

Additional Properties :
User : root
Password : root
Port : 3306

Now what else should I do to achieve my target. Let me make one thing clear, First of all I want to run my application in LAN. That's why I am trying to do all this processes. Now, I think my question is clear to you. I want to run my application in LAN, so that on the server the database will be situated and from the local PCs of LAN, I can access my application.

Now am I clear ??? Or you need more information ???

Thanks in advance,
JSF GEEKS
[Message sent by forum member 'jsfgeeks' (jsfgeeks)]