users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun App Server and Access Manager on same server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 07:31:40 PST

Hi Sean,

I am trying to have two policy agents installed on two domains of Glassfish. I have a separate machine for the Access Manager, and I have two domains (one for DEV, one for TEST) on another machine. Thus I need one agent for each domain (one for DEV, one for TEST).

However, the policy agent seems to be knowledgeable enough so that the first agent installation is fine but the second fails no matter they are in the same /j2ee_agents/appserver_v9_agent directory or not.

Is it possible to have one agent per Glassfish domain? Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Sheng
[Message sent by forum member 'xshuang' (xshuang)]