users@glassfish.java.net

[JMS] destination to another application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 03:21:37 PST

Hi. I have an EJB deployed on my machine running Glassfish v2. I want it to send messages to another server, that uses a different JMS implementation (JBoss), so that a MDB deployed on that remote application server processes my messages. I understand that I should somehow create a administered JMS object, destination, that points to the remote service. What I don't know is how do I specify this remote service in Glassfish. Also, I guess I need to add some additional JMS-client libraries, which contain the necessary classes to connect to that remote JMS service. I am not asking how to get hold of these libraries, just how do I specify a destination to such service.
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'szczyp' (szczyp)]