users@glassfish.java.net

Opening/Integrating MySQL with glassfish when I start My GlassFish Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 21:00:57 PST

Hello,

    I am developing JSF application in NetBeans with GlassFish. Now I want to make a batch file from which it starts glassfish server, deploys my war file and starts mysql and connect to my database. I have achieved some of it.

   I have started glassfish server by "asadmin start-domain domain1" command. I have deployed my war file by "asadmin deploy --user admin path-of-war-file" command. I also have started my project by "@start "" /b "iexplore.exe" http://localhost:8080/projectname/" command.

   But, the problem is, whenever the database comes into picture, it stops the execution of my project. So, for database, can you help me out ???

Thanks in advance,
JSF GEEKS
[Message sent by forum member 'jsfgeeks' (jsfgeeks)]