users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with JDBC JNDI from EJB -> WS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 19:13:53 PST

Hi,

- I have a EJB method where I call SQL sever database table by JDBC JNDI, when I call this EJB method from webservice method I am getting error “No object bound to name java:comp/env/jdbc/testDB1”

- But when I create similar method in my webservice itself using same JDBC JNDI I can load JNDI ‘jdbc/testDB1’ and get access to MS SQl server and execute sql statement successful.

I have configured webservice web.xml and sun-web.xml resource-ref for jdbc/testDB1 properly, I think I am missing some resource-ref somewhere for EJB

Can anyone please help this? where I am missing some config.

Thanks
Shafi
[Message sent by forum member 'shafi77' (shafi77)]