users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Service Client Exception : Registration with durable parent failed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:03:06 PST

HI I still get this error. does Anyone has an idea what's happening.

My latest attempt is to have a WS client running on Red Hat Linux running sailfin, java 6 32 bits.

The Server side is WS running on glassfish, 64 bits java 5 on AIX 5.3.

If I run client and server on linux, it works fine...

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: WSTX-AT-0022: Registration with durable parent failed: ' coordId=uuid:WSCOOR-SUN-45a6ed1e-2ce5-436c-8579-c451eeca043e partId:4 '
Caused by: com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: HTTP transport error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Caused by: com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Caused by: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
[Message sent by forum member 'malmeidalmi' (malmeidalmi)]