users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Disable Transfer-Encoding: chunked for HTTP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:40:10 PST

Yes, I have got the same problem. I am using GlassFish v2 UR2 to develop a web service solution for multi-function printer/copier. Unfortunately the web service client doesn't understand HTTP response with HTTP transfer encoding chunked.

I have tried to add the HTTP listener property "chunkingDisabled" to my server
configuration, i.e.

<property name="chunkingDisabled" value="true"/>

following the suggestion detailed in the link below:

 http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=294844

But it doesn't seem to make any difference. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Zhilin
[Message sent by forum member 'zhilin' (zhilin)]