users@glassfish.java.net

How can configure Load Balancing in Sun App. server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:23:56 PST

I want to configure Load balancing in Sun App. server 9.1.

Right now I have installed Sun App. server 9.1 and deployed my web application on it .It's working fine.But i want to forward request through load balancer so that request can be forwarded to no. of instances of servers.

Previously I was using Sun web server 6.1.

How can send request to load balancer to Sun web server 6.1 through sun app. server 9.1 ?

OR

directy can send request to load balancer to Sun app. server 9.1 ?
[Message sent by forum member 'gauravgoell' (gauravgoell)]