users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Gassfish v2.x Configuration / Instance Properties in Web Console?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:18:39 PST

I'll try to clarify with some screenshots.

What I thought the function of the following web-console screen was, was to show the system-properties set on the instance.

What I'd like to do is to be able to use this screen to add system / config properties the same way I do through the asadmin commands.

So the questions is:

Are the system-properties listed in the CLI / asadmin screenshot supposed to appear in screen of the web-console screenshot?

If not, what is that screen for and why does it complain about the AJP_INSTANCE_NAME property?

Thanks,

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]