users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not able to deploy EAR with CMP bean(EJB2.1) in Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:52:42 PST

As I said I tried keeping the dbschema three locations ,the picture I attached shows only the last options.But I tried in all three locations.

1)Inside META-INF -->Deployment failed saying it not able to read/access the dbchema file .
2)Inside ejbModule but outside META-INF--->Deployment failed because of NullPointerException.
3)Inside TestGlassFishEJB but outside ejbModule --->Deployment failed because of NullPointerException.

I'm refering the dbschema file in sun-cmp-mappings.xml as below
<schema>GBSPID</schema>
[Message sent by forum member 'satyaranjan2008' (satyaranjan2008)]