users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse Glassfish server adapter - port conflict when starting glassfis

From: heapifyman <heapifyman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:01:41 +0100

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> I used 3 different windowXP machines, but haven't got into the Glassfish V3 Prelude Server started problem. I guess the problem only happens to some particular windowXP enviroments!
> [Message sent by forum member 'davisn' (davisn)]

Don't know if this gives any more information but I tried to start
glassfish v3 now with:
1. fresh workspace
2. 1. + fresh eclipse installation (ganymede j2ee edition from eclipse.org)
3. 2. + fresh glassfish-prelude installation on drive D: (zip-file
distribution from https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v3-prelude.html)
4. same as 3. but glassfish installed on C:

In all 4 cases I tried to start with and without anonymous admin access.

Still, in all 4 cases I got the same error message as before.

As before, starting from commandline succeeds.

Greetings