users@glassfish.java.net

Not able to deploy EAR with CMP bean(EJB2.1) in Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:50:05 PST

Hi All,

I'm facing problem while deploying CMP(EJB2.1) in glassfish.

I generated the dbschema file through capture-schema and put it outside META-INF directory in my EJB Project(EJB 2.1).When trying deploy the EAR it is not getting deployed and I'm getting the below error.

Deploying application in domain failed; Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- Caught java.lang.NullPointerException while processing CMP beans for application [TestGlassFishEAR]; module [TestGlassFishEJB.jar]: null. See log for details. Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- Caught java.lang.NullPointerException while processing CMP beans for application [TestGlassFishEAR]; module [TestGlassFishEJB.jar]: null. See log for details.

Then I tried putting the dbschema file insie META-INF and getting the below error:

Deploying application in domain failed; Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- JDO74035: JDOCodeGenerator: Problem while creating database model for application 'TestGlassFishEAR' module 'TestGlassFishEJB': cannot access or read schema file 'GBSPID'. Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- JDO74035: JDOCodeGenerator: Problem while creating database model for application 'TestGlassFishEAR' module 'TestGlassFishEJB': cannot access or read schema file 'GBSPID'

If some body could help me,then it would be great.I tried all possible solutions but still no luck.please help me...

Thanks

Satya
[Message sent by forum member 'satyaranjan2008' (satyaranjan2008)]