users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish monitoring not working after web service redeploy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:45:56 PST

Version:
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b05-p01)

Running On:
AIX

Issue:
If I turn on monitoring on a web service application, everything works fine until I redeploy the service. After that, monitoring disables (even though it still shows set to HIGH) and no matter how many times I toggle it to OFF, then back to LOW or HIGH, it never provides monitoring details.

I have to bounce the server for monitoring to work again.

Has anyone seen this & figured out what the issue was? Also, if you're not having the issue (you're able to redeploy and still monitor) please send your version of glassfish and the operating system.

Many thanks!

--Adam
[Message sent by forum member 'tundrawolf_' (tundrawolf_)]