users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Internal processes in EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:05:24 PST

Thank you!

I do not understand how can I store state of communication process.
I need to store temporary data between consequent call.
As I understand, if I use TimerService, it can call only Stateless Session Beans.
So, different instances of my session bean can be called.
If I inject Statefull State Bean into my Stateless Session Bean, each instance of Stateless Session Bean will have it's own Statefull Session Bean and I can loose my data... How can I be sure that all my Stateless Session Beans use just one instance of Statefull Session Bean?

As I understand, I will have the same problem, if I use JCA resource adapter and MDB.
Is it correct?

Could you recommend some article or book where it is better to read about writing JCA adapters?

Best regards,
Roman
[Message sent by forum member 'rpolozov' (rpolozov)]