users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please help me with integrating javax.persistence into GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:52:31 PST

The strange problem is that when I use the auto-complete feature of NetBeans IDE, the javax.persistence does not appear. This is as if it does not find in the classpath the javax.persistence (and a lot more) package. Please take a look at the following picture.

Note: If I create a new web project, with the same app server, it works fine. I believe that this is maybe a bug in the setup of the bookstore1 project. I understand that importing javax.annotation.* solves the problem, but I believe that it is a workaround and not the solution.

[b]This is REALLY STRANGE:[/b] I was trying it out again, to get the screenshot, but I had delete the examples, downloaded again and tried in the IDE. Now it did not happen. [b]Very strange[/b].
[Message sent by forum member 'kororos' (kororos)]