users@glassfish.java.net

JDBC Realm serious issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:34:08 PST

Hi guys,

Im trying hard to use a JDBC Realm in glassfish v3 and I can´t. I read a lot of tutorials on blogs and sites but Im still having same problems...
Im using netbeans and glassfish v3. Im setting up my oracle xe database like this:

USERTABLE
ID NUMBER
NOME VARCHAR2(50)
PASSWORD VARCHAR2(255)
USERID VARCHAR2(255)

GROUPTABLE
ID NUMBER
GROUPID VARCHAR2(255)

My netbeans project is attached.

Problem in all times that I try to login:

[b]
;_RequestID=b74c4a42-3979-4ddf-901e-6b56b8831961;|SEC1111: Cannot load group for JDBC realm user [teste], reason: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: "USERID": identificador inválido
        [LoginContext]: original security exception with detail msg replaced by new exception with empty detail msg

[/b]

Can you help me? I whant to use glassfish but security is very important. I cant do security in files...

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'josecarlosbarros' (josecarlosbarros)]