users@glassfish.java.net

Custom Realm function call problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 04:23:20 PST

Hi!

I am trying to implement a custom login realm and login module, as described in the docu and came accross a very strange issue:

The call flow is as follwing:
1. Glassfish calls [i]init[/i] of wsLoginModule (extends AppservPasswordLoginModule) -> all ok
2. Glassfish calls [i]authenticateUser[/i] of wsLoginModule
3. [i]authenticateUser [/i]calls [i]getUser [/i]of wsLoginRealm -> retourniert wsUser (implements User) -> ok, all parameters are passed correctly
4. [i]authenticateUser[/i] calls getGroupNames of wsLoginRealm -> null is returned (although the enumeration gets correctly filled.

I have double checked, there is no compile error and the enumeration (vector) contains data.

Does anybody have a clue?
[Message sent by forum member 'tipunch' (tipunch)]