users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrade V2UR1 to V2UR2 howto?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 04:37:48 PST

since then i have manually edited domain.xml and added my web-apps. was working fine.
Another thing. I have created a file under c:\workspace\abc\WebContent\.reload and this file mixed everything. Application deployment gone. While trying to make new depoloyment i have got errors like this:
[i]"An error has occurred. Trying to create reference for application in target server failed; Bad File parameter in AppDD ctor: C:\glassfish\domains\abc\applications\j2ee-apps\MEjbApp Bad File parameter in AppDD ctor: C:\glassfish\domains\abc\applications\j2ee-apps\MEjbApp"[/i]

my original domain had that .reload file. Do you think that can caused my migration issues?

thx
[Message sent by forum member 'pogacsa' (pogacsa)]