users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP/Java bridge integration in AMP stack.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:10:57 PST

I followed the article, but was missing a few things from the article.

1) Do I need to first install Glasfish? If yes which version of glassfish?

2) Which version of joomla I need to install. What from the joomla directory needs to be copied over to the JavaBridge Folder.

3) Does this acheive the PHP to Java communication? If yes, any sample file from joomla (a php page) making a call to java would be excellent.

I am trying to accomplish this and any such findings I will post it to this blog. But, now I am stuck with the above issues.

I was trying to post my comments to the article you pointed, but was not able to post to it.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'coolers16' (coolers16)]