users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Lost keystore password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:08:40 PST

I guess I am still confused. The "s1as" entry is in the keystore and that is what all the <ssl> entires reference.

But as soon as I add "mycert" the domain won't start. There are no errors in the server.log, no clues as to what went wrong.

And like I said, as soon as I remove "mycert" everything goes back to normal.

We will be upgrading from SUNAS 9 to glassfish on this server in the near future and at that time we'll get all the certs in the standard keystore.jks file.

Regards,

Bryan
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut' (bryanut)]