users@glassfish.java.net

problems with firefox 3 and visual web application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:51:51 PST

I've developed a Visual Web Apllication on Netbeans 6.1 and that runs on a Windows platform with Glassfish V2.
The problem is that the application behaves strangely with Firefox 3 but works fine with IE7, Safari.

The be more precise sometimes I have to press the Reload button to see a page rendered by the browser (Firefox 3).

Now I wish to know if someone experienced the same problem with Firefox 3 and if a solution was found.

Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'guichojobs' (guichojobs)]