users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem to install glassfish v2ur2 on AIX.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:13:37 PST

Hi.. I have this problem ... I'm trying to install glassfish on AIX 5.3. 64 bit Platform (HW, OS and JVM). Java version is 1.6

I got the problem that the domain1 could not be created.. So I tried generating the dummy key and rerun setup.xml. But now I have the following problem:

     [exec] Domain being created with profile:developer, as specified by variable AS_ADMIN
_PROFILE in configuration file.
     [exec] Security Store uses: JKS
     [exec] keytool error (likely untranslated): java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampere
d with, or password was incorrect
     [exec] Enter keystore password:
     [exec]
     [exec] CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1

Maybe I'm not generating the the key properly?
Any ideas?

Thanks !
[Message sent by forum member 'malmeidalmi' (malmeidalmi)]