users@glassfish.java.net

JAXR Program Throwing Exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:30:56 PST

Hi All,

I setup latest version of GlassFish on my Eclipse IDE with Java 6. I am trying to test JAXR examples present in the J2EE tutorial. When i run the simple example, which is saving Organization in the registry, i got following exception:

Created connection to registry
Got registry service, querymanager, and life cycle manager
Established security credentials
Nov 12, 2008 8:54:12 PM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl identifyContentType
SEVERE: SAAJ0537: Invalid Content-Type. Could be an error message instead of a SOAP message
javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.RegistryServiceImpl.jaxmSend(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.RegistryServiceImpl.send(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.Processor.processRequestJAXB(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.saveOrganizations(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.BusinessLifeCycleManagerImpl.saveOrganizations(Unknown Source)
at com.web.services.register.JAXRPublish.executePublish(JAXRPublish.java:151)
at com.web.services.register.JAXRPublish.main(JAXRPublish.java:45)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:186)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:180)
... 7 more
Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(MessageImpl.java:636)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(MessageFactoryImpl.java:120)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:433)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection$PriviledgedPost.run(HttpSOAPConnection.java:209)
... 9 more

My registryServer is running, and be noted that i copied the registryServer.war from JWSDP and paste it into GlassFish's autodeploy directory.

Can you guys tell me why its throwing this exception? How to fix this?

To save anything in the registry, we need to get her permission. How to get permissions?

Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'farazali' (farazali)]