users@glassfish.java.net

Regarding EJB3.0 support in glassfish-v3prelude

From: <sravanthi.gaddam_at_cognizant.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:40:45 +0530

Hi,

  I am getting error when I am trying to add EJB3.0 project to
glassfish-v3prelude runtime. The error message is

      "The server does not support version 5.0 of the J2EE Enterprise
application specification".

Below is the snapshot of error message.

Please let us know whether glassfish-v3prelude supports EJB3.0 or not?

Also from below glassfish site we read that glassfish-v3 prelude does
not supports EJB3.0.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/comparing_v2_and_v3.html#4

Thanks & Regards

sravanthi

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)