users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse Glassfish server adapter - port conflict when starting

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:52:18 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> ok, i tried to browse to this URL. And....
> when server is runnig, i see the result page,
> but just after start the v3 from commandline, i seen error page. I cant to measure time after which this URL is avialable. Maybe it could help to retry moretimes check this URL, or set some delay before check.
> Slavo

At this point the best is to enable more trace in the plugin.
I posted a new one at
https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/files/documents/3651/116776/com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv_1.0.14.jar

Just replace this jar from the one in eclipse/plugins dir and restart
Eclipse.
Enable our plugin logging info,
Re run you start scenario and send me the trace.
I agree with you it might be a timing issue. What is the speed of your
machine?

Many thanks, I think we are close to a solution
Ludo