users@glassfish.java.net

[V3] Deploying a mail session as a JNDI resource

From: akochnev <akochnev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:38:35 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way to deploy a mail session as a JNDI resource w/ Glassfish v3 ?
It seems that the admin interface only has JDBC resources, the asadmin
command doesn't include a command to deploy one.

Basically, I have an application that needs to look up a mail session from
JNDI. It works OK in v2, Jetty, whatever else, but I can't find how to
deploy the mail session in v3 so far. Can somebody give me a pointer ?

Thanks,

Alex Kotchnev