users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Monitoring not working

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:19:10 +0100

Anissa,

thank your for pointing me to the tracker issues.

Unfortunately I neither can wait for 2.1 to be release, nor may I use patched software but only "official releases". So can you tell me a workaround how I can monitor GFv2ur2? I mean, maybe there is a different tool that I can use instead of the admin GUI?

The problem is that I must find out why after several hours GlassFish needs minutes to show the ACC login dialog, and there is nothing in the log. I think problems like this can be researched by using the monitoring, right?

Thanks
Markus