users@glassfish.java.net

How to change web service listening address

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:15:31 PST

Hi,

I've got a web service created with netbeans 6.1.
The problem is, the web service is deployed on internal server, but is exposed to the internet through firewall port forwarding.

Of course, in this case, the auto generated wsdl is invalid, because schemaLocation in wsdl points to internal server address.

How can I change the configuration in such way, that wsdl is generated with custom (external) address? Preferably in configuration file, so we can deploy the same service to different clients without recompiling.

10x
Jernej
[Message sent by forum member 'jernejk' (jernejk)]