users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying a rails app with glassfish

From: Jacob Kessler <Jacob.Kessler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:24:19 -0800

There have been reports of Gem not working with 1.1.5, though with a
different error. Can you try running it on 1.1.4 and tell us if you see
the same error, so we can figure out if it is gem or 1.1.5 that should
be fixed?

As a side note, with gem 0.9.0 you should just be using "glassfish
--runtimes 2' rather than "glassfish_rails -n 2"