users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing FishCAT, a community Beta program -- results and thank you card to FishCAT members !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:36:07 -0800

Hi All,

With GlassFish v3 Prelude released, we would like to update this thread
with great FishCAT v1 results [1] published in Judy's blog and a special
thank you card to FishCAT members !
We look forward to have more community members join FishCAT program [2],
[3] to improve GlassFish quality together with us.

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/judy/entry/thank_you_fishcat
[2] http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCAT
[3] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/

Thanks,