users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans 6.5 Visual Web database applications won't run properly on v3

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:27:01 -0800

John Baker wrote:
> Still waiting for an answer ;-)
My current understanding is that v3 contains dataprovider.jar in modules
dir, and your web app as well...
In v2, I don;t think this jar is there. Delegate to parent first looks
at server jar, and there is a classloader conflict between the v3
dataprovider jar and the web app specific sqlx.jar

I am puzzled why it was not tested before by the Visual Web pack team
for Nb 6.5 that bundles v3 as a supported server..
Would you give me the answer to that? :-)
Ludo