users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenEsb

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 04:32:35 PST

Wow - the answers have been overwhelming. I wonder why? Maybe it is because no one can see the purpose in this junk and no one uses it.

Nothing works. Cannot add POJO to Netbeans6.5 - IDE continues to through all kinds of exceptions. BPEL SE causes severe exceptions. Adding SOA plugins to Netbeans6.1 is just simply a no go.

Does anyone ever test and delete something? Don't try to delete the BPEL plugins - won't happen. Don't try deleting a POJO class - the class itself will delete, but the IDE hangs on to the reference even when class is gone.

I was really interested in running JBI in Glassfish - but, it does not appear that I will be able to make it happen. Good luck to the rest of you.
[Message sent by forum member 'raymartin' (raymartin)]