users@glassfish.java.net

Re: sun-resource.xml deployment and/or packaging

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 04:11:03 PST

Ludo,

Thanks for all the advice...My feeling is that we will probably create an administrative script (linux) that will run all the necessary asadmin config settings for the project.

Netbeans deploy (even to a remote instance of glassfish) will not work for our scenario. We have many developers so we use an automatic nightly build and will eventually deploy to many customer sites, so it really needs to be done outside of Netbeans for production use.

Sue
[Message sent by forum member 'suedonne123' (suedonne123)]