users@glassfish.java.net

http listener conflict

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:30:36 PST

Hi,

During installation of an additional http listener it seems i configured something wrong. now my appserver is down and i cannot restart it with the following message:

[b]domain1 wurde nicht gestartet. Bei Anschluss 8182 liegt ein Konflikt vor.[/b]

(domain1 could not be started. Port 8182 has a conflict)

now i tried to remove the listener again with delete-http-listener, but it seems i can only do that when the server is running.

the server log does not tell me more than the error message above.

how can i fix this.

Greetings,
rab
[Message sent by forum member 'raboffel' (raboffel)]