users@glassfish.java.net

Unusual problem with GF and Win 2003

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:03:58 PST

Hi!

I found a very unusual problem with a GF 9.1_02 and Windows 2003. If I start the GF with the asadmin by command line, the process took the entire memory that I configured for it (around 1 GB); that is perfect!

However, if I run the GF using the windows service, the process merely takes 78 MB with the same user load -that amount is too low considering the number of concurrent users.

As a workaround, I start the GF from command line but I need to know if there is any known bug between GF and Windows 2003 like this one.

Best regards,
Gerardo
[Message sent by forum member 'codecr' (codecr)]