users@glassfish.java.net

SVR-ERROR: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 04:14:49 PST

Hello Every body
                       I have been using glassfish for performing reverse testing on websphere app server...the main thing which is bothering me is even though i have add ssl certificates (keystore.jks and cacerts.jks) i am facing the above mentioned peer not authenticated exception,I have checked the caerts and keystore and through keytool where i can see the required parameters....can any body help me in this issue i have been struck at this point from 6days :(
[Message sent by forum member 'vishwanathb' (vishwanathb)]