users@glassfish.java.net

Sun AS 9.1 UR2 Admin console doesn't ask for login name and password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:22:02 PST

I have an instance of Sun AS 9.1 installed on Linux, that has broken admin console. The console never asks for login and password, just lets the user to do anything.

I didn't set it up and I've never seen that. There's Policy Agent installed because of some apps and maybe this is causing the problem. But I don't know. I just need to secure the console (anyhow).

Any ideas what could happen? Any hints where to look, what libs could be overwritten by bad version or something?
[Message sent by forum member 'martin777' (martin777)]