users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JBoss and GlassFish both need port 8080

From: Steve Essery <Steve.Essery_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:19:58 +0000

Yes.... go into the gui and disable the listener.

You can delete the ssl listener if you don't want that either - but you
have to have at least one listener entry in the http-service, so you
can't delete both.

Disabling would seem to be the path to take - either that or simply
change the port to something other than 8080 so you don't have a clash -
I run multiple versions of the Sun AS or Glassfish on a single box and
none of them use any of the default port numbers.