users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 3.1 Timer Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:58:43 PST

> It's coming. Which exactly feature are you interested
> in?

Thank you Marina for your response.
First of all I'm interesting to use @Schedule annotation. Then I would play with such methods that define activation and deactivation date for given schedule. I'm sure many developers eager to use this functionality.
I'm ready to start using even nightly build if it will be stable enough :)
Could you be more specific when this service will be available?
I need this to know because my programmer will start implementing timer services in old fashion if it still months of waiting. In case if it's really close event we shall wait.

Best Regards,
Vladimir
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]