users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem Deployment war file in Sun Java System App Server Enterprise 8.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:45:56 PST

Hi Bhakti,
No, in server log I'm not getting this "Servlet Web Service Endpoint [x] listening at http:///..."

I’ve just deployed same war file in another glassfish v2 server in win box by putting it in “autodeploy” folder and in log file I have got the ‘listening at address’ correctly, and also found generated ejb in here(…/domain1/generated/ejb/j2ee-modules/….). wsdl url also fine,

So my war file is ok, problem I think in our test Sun box (Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 8.2), here deployment is not going accordingly,

Is this due to version of app sever 8.2? it doesn’t create ejb modules automatically?? Then what I should do?

Cheers
Shafi
[Message sent by forum member 'shafi77' (shafi77)]