users@glassfish.java.net

JMS EJB message listener exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:08:43 PDT

I have an ejb that is deployed on glassfish 9-1 and implements a message listener. I then use jndi to access the iiop port and write to a queue. I simply put a text message in the queue. The problem is that the message arrives when i run the program and the message listener outputs the string to the log console but after it also gives me an error also when i do
if(message instance of text)
  output(message)
else
  output(Message of wrong type + class.type.tostring)
**pseudo code in the message bean
-- Message of wrong type com.sun.messaging.jmq.imsclient.MessageImpl
Any Help appreciated
[Message sent by forum member 'kenbarnesjr' (kenbarnesjr)]