users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please help: Exception in creating message-driven bean container

From: Rama Sundari <sundari.drs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:56:29 +0530

Hi..

Now I have another problem..
I have a working MDB..means.while deploying it is invoking
activateendpoint() of ResourceAdapter....

but when i try to invoke this MDB from a servlet using:

Context ic = new InitialContext();
            QueueConnectionFactory factory=(QueueConnectionFactory)
ic.lookup("jms/DiaFactory");
            Queue mdbq = (Queue) ic.lookup("jms/Dia");

The lookup is working and I am able to send message also..but
the onMessage() is getting invoked in someother MDB..which was previously
deployed..
eventhough I have a lookup for the factory and queue..of this MDB..

I am not getting how some other MDB was getting invoked..

and..even more worest thing is the callback from the ResourceAdapter is
comming in
some other MDB...(other than the MDB whose onMessage() was invoked.).

I have undeployed all other MDBs through admin console..and tried..
then also..correct MDB is not invoked..

I am not even using lookup() for other beans...i am not getting how other
beans are invoked...

please help me...

thanks in advance..