users@glassfish.java.net

Re: question about "Load Balancer in cluster of Glassfish .."

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:11:21 +0530

Hello Miloshevich Victor,

Not clear, whether you have setup the HTTP load balancer or not. However
the following links should help you bootstrap -

1. http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/abdgs?a=view
2. https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

For GMS, you can refer to the following :

1. http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/geldg?a=view
2. https://shoal.dev.java.net/ (This is delivered into GlassFish as the
core for group management service).

regards