users@glassfish.java.net

Server not responding

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:09:59 PDT

Hi,

I am running my web application through Sun Java App Server PE 8. My server at times doesn't respond to my application, even though there is no load on it, which means that even though there is least load to the server machine but when I call my application as http://IPaddress:8080/application/login there is a very delayed response and at times it seems to be like a hang.

I thought that the server machine is not responding in the port 8080.

Is there any solution for this.

Thanks,
R.Ramesh.
[Message sent by forum member 'rameshjspnet' (rameshjspnet)]