users@glassfish.java.net

Webserver 6.1SP4 serving appserver 8.1_02 through LB is showing errors

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 01:37:05 PDT

Hi, I see the below in the logs
it's appserver 8.1_02 with Web server 6.1SP4, load balancing using the plugin.

failure (x): for host x.x.x.x trying to GET /folder/app.do, service-passthrough reports: timed out waiting for request body
warning (y): reports: lb.runtime: ROUT1014: Non-idempotent request /folder/app.do cannot be retried.
info (z): reports: lb.runtime: RNTM3003 : Error servicing the request : selected server could not service
warning (x): reports: lb.runtime: RNTM3007: Invalid / Missing custom error-url / page: sun-http-lberror for web-module: Default.
failure (y): for host x.x.x.x trying to POST /folder/app.do, service-passthrough reports: timed out waiting for request body
warning (z): reports: lb.runtime: ROUT1014: Non-idempotent request /folder/app.do cannot be retried.
info (x): reports: lb.runtime: RNTM3003 : Error servicing the request : selected server could not service
warning (y): reports: lb.runtime: RNTM3007: Invalid / Missing custom error-url / page: sun-http-lberror for web-module: Default.

I saw a bug related to this, about the Acceptor Threads being greater than one could cause this... but in my case in domain.xml all Acceptor Threads are set to 1.
[Message sent by forum member 'alessandroastuto' (alessandroastuto)]