users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem on configuring Java Mail Session

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:30:38 PDT

When I search "*mail.jar" under glassfish v3 tp2 and Prelude, there is no such file. However, glassfish v2 has mail.jar under lib. Are you sure the GF V3 has JavaMail module or implementation in it? I've also brought up updatetool to check the installed modules, but didn't see mail module.

I've modified Liferay code, instead of lookup mailSession JNDI registery, I put all those mailSession properties in a property obj, and init a MailSession obj with it. As you said, it's visible across whole web container, but Liferay still cannot send out email. Could you verify that GFV3 has mail implementation in it?

Thank you,
Robert
[Message sent by forum member 'ryen' (ryen)]